Thursday, August 26, 2010
About Me
My name is Ariel Wager and I moved here from South Dakota two years ago. I went to Cholla High School for my freshman year but my stepdad’s in the military so we moved on base and I will be going to Palo Verde for the rest of my years in high school. I've made a lot of friends since I've been here, I don't miss South Dakota that much only except for my family and some of my friends but just the ones that I've stayed close with since I moved. My real dad lives in South Dakota and he moved to a smaller town with his wife and my younger brothers when I was seven. I have four older brothers and two younger; my two older ones are graduated from high school and are in collage right now. My oldest brother died when he was two of a heart condition, and my other older brother I haven’t ever met before he lives with his mom in North Dakota, I would really like to meet him someday. I live with my mom and step dad I have lived with them for about six years. I have six animals I have two dogs, their Welsh Corgis, three cats, their Siamese, Calico, and Tuxedo, and I have a hamster. .In my free time I love spending time with my friends and family. I am going to be an aunty on April 17th 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment